Metal Marine Art FAQ
How do the pieces hang?
- There is a leveled stainless steel bracket welded on the back of the pieces which make for easy installation with a hanging hook or 3 to 4 “ dry wall nail.
How much do the pieces weigh?
- The pieces are a fraction of the weight compared to foam replica mounts. With 60” pieces weighing 14 pounds or less depending on the species.
What sizes are available?
- 24” are the smallest size available all the way up to 8 feet in length. The sculptures are not sold by the inch.
- Free shipping on all pelagic fish sculptures to the lower 48. Contact us for international shipping quotes. Tracking info will be emailed shortly after the work is shipped.
Free delivery and installation if you’re within a 2 hours drive from north county San Diego.
- High grade 316 stainless steel, cast and hand painted acrylic eyes to match the hatch and size of the species at hand. High grade automotive paints and clears to seal the work.
- Fill out the contact form below for a price list containing current market prices on all Metal Marine Art sculptures. Put (Price List request) in the message field.
Do you do payment plans?
- Yes we do. Contact us for a link to the Layaway Purchase plan page for more information.
How do I order?
- You can visit the Shop for available and current made to order works or contact Alex directly with your photos or idea.
- After contact, Alex will draw up a detailed sketch or CAD design with proposed materials, price and any other special details to be sent for approval.
All works are signed and dated by the Artist.